Monday, July 20, 2009

Some people

just CAN'Tfollow directions. Sadly, it sometimes includes me but anyway, I just got pissed of A LITTLE today. I was fixing our dinner for later. My d-group's coming over and praise God for that! I was busy in the kitchen and I truly appreciate our help for being available to help me with the preparations. The thing with me is that I love doing everything - from the food preparations to the actual cooking and the washing of the dishes haha. Abnormal. I love to rely solely on myself. Ayon, may kapalpakan nga, like I envisioned. Simple instruction lang, she was not able to follow. Well actually, I don't want to blame her naman, I know she was just trying to help. I guess nagkaroon lang talaga kami ng miscommunication. So there, I got really pissed pero I am not the kind of person who bursts into anger. Instead, I took a deep breath and cried a little haha. I couldn't let it out kasi, I just didn't want to have that bad image. So ayon. I just let it pass and make use of what was already in front of me. Whooo.Effective pala yun!When you're on the verge of bursting, just take a number deep breaths pero kung hindi mo talaga matiis! go for it! haha kidding. Thank God I did not let out my emotions. That will be something!! I have never seen myself really angry. So I just hope nobody tests me in that area, I can really be unpredictable. I haven't seen that side of me yet. Major casualties: Na-overcook yung sides ng brownies! ang hirap tangalin sa pan! rarr. Kulang yung ulam! I need to rush to Tiendesitas to buy Barbecue. Minor casualties:the usual cuts and burns! haha. I am an accident prone area but I am used to it haha. ANG SAKIT!haha yun lang. Parang baliktad! hahaha
Funneh Photo of the Day! Check out Mariah Carey's Eminem haha! Ang pagkakaalam ko kasi, walang goateee si Eminem! haha. She looks more like Fred Durst, don't you think? Fashion icon of the day Rachel Bilson!! If I were given a chance to be in the shoes of any celebrity for a day! it would be her!! Can I be you, Rachel?? Oh and Lauren Conrad!! My happy song for the day.

Gravity - John Mayer John Mayer is Love. I would love to be serenaded with his songs. I'm Out. Time for more serious business. By the way, I am a purple child haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment