Meet my own little bundle of JOY.
My baby girl, Rebecca Joy. HAHA. She's so adorable!! I absolutely love her! She's a small version of me haha. I can't stop looking at her!! She's my lovely angel!
This is my other bambina! She has stronger features but still very lovely!! The mother and the father have such good genes! haha. My mom thinks I am crazy for doing this but thing is, wala pa kasi akong naiisip na ibang guy haha. Next time na! when he eventually shows up in my life.
This is Sarah Elizabeth
I cannot help it, I just had to make them clothes in polyvore haha. She's going to be a fashionista! just like her mom. I love her to bits!!
There's a dream of someone.
without a face, without a name.
yours truly,
Lica Toledo
Good night, everyone.
igz oh igz oh(XOXO)







No comments:
Post a Comment