Sunday, July 19, 2009

A Missing Scene

I was browsing for some videos for my next attempt at another project when I came across this! I didn't know there was one deleted scene in Little Manhattan! I love this movie so much!! Sayang they took away this scene, this could have been a lovely addition to the film. I love the song too! I wonder what the title is and who sang it. Enjoy. Also, I heard this song kanina while I was shopping for a shirt. I completely forgot about this song! I was reminded of this year's American Idol Kris Allen! I was really hoping he'd win and he did! This song is amazing! Search for the studio version!

No Boundaries - Kris Allen And and!! this song... This is the soundtrack of my day. Don't search for the acoustic version, may pagka-emo eh. Look for the tempo one! Well maganda rin pala! in its own way.

In memory of what we used to call in Love. I need to brush up on my reading. Good night everyone. Have a fun evening ahead! Makes me wonder, who reads my entries anyway? haha. Thanks for reading them! whoever you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment